Perfect Male Breast - Male Breast Reduction in Dubai
The perfect breast is defined by its surface (skin) and shape:
The perfect breast is part of a perfect body silhouette (“columnar figure“ with youthful V-shape )
Impairment of the perfect male breast
To understand a patient`s breast deformity and plan for Gyno surgery in Dubai, the surgeon must be familiar with perfectly normal breasts and their changes for various reasons such as the ideal of beauty, pathologies, ageing, obesity and massive weight loss. A male breast reduction in Dubai is tailored individually for patients.
Ideal of Beauty
Male Breast Growth (Enlargement)
Breast Growth in male can be classified into several stages:
Minimal enlargement without excess skin
Moderate enlargement without excess skin
Moderate enlargement with excess skin
Marked enlargement with excess skin
Causes of male breast growth/enlargement
The male breast consists mainly of the mammary gland and the surrounding subcutaneous fatty tissue. If the mammary gland is enlarged, one speaks of gynecomastia. Breast enlargement by increasing the subcutaneous fatty tissue is referred to as pseudo-gynecomastia.
NOTE: In most cases there is a mixed form with enlargement of the mammary gland and increase in subcutaneous fatty tissue.
Gynecomastia is caused by an imbalance of the hormones estrogen and testosterone. Breast may grow unevenly.
- Juvenile Gynecomastia: This change in shape occurs in 10-30% of all adolescents and young adults during puberty. The development of a female breast shape in men is often perceived as embarrassing by the men concerned and can sometimes lead to considerable disturbances in self-confidence.
- Disease- induced Gynecomastia: Some diseases and medical conditions may also cause gynecomastia. These include:
- Liver diseases
- Kidney disease
- Thyroid disorders
- Lung cancer
- Testicular cancer
- Tumors of the adrenal glands or pituitary gland
- Drug- induced Gynecomastia: Gynecomastia can be a side effect of certain medicines, such as antidepressants, antibiotics, chemotherapy, prostate cancer medicines, ulcer or cardiovascular medicines. Illegal drugs, such as anabolic steroids, heroin, or marijuana can also cause gynecomastia.
- Bodybuilder Gynecomastia: It is typically caused by the use of anabolic steroids, such as exogenous testosterone derivatives. While the problem with hormonal balance in newborns and pubescent boys usually goes away on its own, interfering with hormonal balance through the use of anabolic steroids can lead to irreversible gynecomastia if not detected and treated in time.
Pseudo-Gynecomastia is caused by an increase of the subcutaneous fatty tissue.
- Obesity: Especially when you gain weight, a female breast shape can develop.
Also Read : What are the different types of gynecomastia?
The Aging Male Breast
In the context of tissue ageing, characteristic age changes are seen in the area of the male breast: the age-related loss of volume and /or tension in the muscles and the increase in subcutaneous fatty tissue, paired with a loss of elasticity in the skin, and the changes in volume and shape of the bones Soft tissue sheaths become larger than the contents. (Submammary) wrinkles develop in the underbust area and in the further course sagging breasts with a female breast shape (old age gynecomastia)
Male Breast in Obesity
Also Read : 10 Benefits of Male Breast Reduction Surgery
Male Breast after massive weight loss
Many patients who approach for Gyno surgery Dubai, report that they feel severely restricted as a result and even perceive this as an impairment of their quality of life; they no longer want to wear tight-fitting T-shirts or shirts.
FAQ's for Male Breast Reduction in Dubai
The majority of men who undergo male breast reduction feel more confident and comfortable with their appearance after the procedure. However, it is important to have realistic expectations and discuss the potential outcomes with your surgeon before undergoing surgery.
Male breast reduction is not age-specific, but patients should be physically mature before undergoing the procedure.
Yes, Male breast reduction in Dubai can correct puffy nipples by removing excess glandular tissue and reshaping the chest. This depends on the severity of the condition.
Surgery can take between 1-2 hours, depending on the extent of the procedure.
It is common for patients to see a noticeable improvement in their chest immediately after surgery, but the final results may not be evident for several weeks or months.